SageTea™ uses Text to Software to completely automate the development of fully functional software applications with no additional programming required: defining, implementing, evaluating and creating highly customized applications for your personal business growth.
Using SageTea™ any legacy application, or business concept still in text form, can be translated into a working system with little to no human intervention.
Text to Software
Simply put, “Text to Software” automatically creates working software directly from text. “Text to Software” means:
Labour costs for application development are reduced by 60%;
- Delivery time is reduced by an average of 80%;
- Human coding errors are virtually eliminated; and,
- Design quality is consistent and easy to maintain.
This means that by using SageTea™ to design their applications, companies large or small can now afford the software solutions they need to move their business to the next level.
SageTea™ is all about your success. We can help you react faster than your competition to changes in your business environment. What’s more, our “less code” equals “less maintenance” approach means that less time and money is spent maintaining existing systems and your valuable IT resources can be invested in responding to more pressing business challenges.
Reduced and Standardized Databases
SageTea™ also reduces the number of database tables required to store your data to just seven. This may sound impossible – particularly since other systems can have hundreds or even thousands of tables. Actually it’s not impossible and we would be happy to give you a demonstration of how this works. This means:
- Database maintenance costs are dramatically reduced;
- Data is easier and quicker to find; and,
- If bugs do exist in your database, you won’t have to look far to find them.
Automated Change Management for Databases
Data in your existing systems is safely and easily migrated to SageTea™ using our automated system, giving you:
- Assurance that your data is migrated efficiently and error free;
- Control over data migration and decreased maintenance costs; and,
- Consistent database structures providing an easy to manage standard.